Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Painting With A Twist


Black Dress
and
Painting With a Twist Logo

Ok, so it takes a bit of juggling at times, but aside from commissioned work, and as a busy stay at home mom I have instructed classes at a painting studio in St. Petersburg, Fl called Painting With a Twist... they are opening another location in Tampa!
The Grand Opening is Thursday Jan. 13th.  The photos above are decorative paintings I did for them inside the studio.  I painted their Black Dress design on the ladies room door and the logo on the studio wall along with their tag line:
A Little Paint...A Little Wine... and a Whole Lot of Fun!!!
It's an awesome place to have a party, get together with friends for a fun night out, or help raise money for a local charity with their monthly Painting With A Purpose class!
You don't have to have any painting experience, just show up and have some fun!!
There are over 600 designs in their database and the calendar changes every month with new paintings!
The best part is walking away with your own 16 x 20 painting!
It's a great fun and I love my time there being able to share some of my ability as an artist, meeting great people and helps me to keep my creativity flowing!
I am so grateful to be able to work at what I love to do!
Working there has given me time to really have fun with paint, and now in my own work be able to explore color and acrylic painting and mixed medium on another level for my commissioned pieces!
Hope you come join me sometime with friends...
Check it all out at
Tampa Location

No comments:

Post a Comment